Thursday, May 7, 2015

April was a crazy Month

So much to do and so little time. That seems to be my motto. As the mother of 4 children there is always something to do, someone to take somewhere, a practice, meeting, homework, field trips, birthday parties, etc.... It never seems to end.

This past month has been no exception. My youngest daughter celebrated her 9th birthday. She has been dying to have a sleepover. I'm not a fan, but she had her heart set on it. So I did what any pushover, er mother, does and we had a sleepover.
11 kids playing twister, eating way too much, telling scary stories, listening to music, making pillow cases, & picture frame

The very next day a few of my teammates and I held a fundraiser for The Avon 39, The Walk to End Breast Cancer. Talk about busy. I started walking in the Chicago Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in 2008. My Grandmother passed away from breast cancer. In 2003 my Aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer. She is now a 12 year survivor. 





No comments:

Post a Comment